Ok, I get it: This explanation of social media is simplistic. VERY simplistic. But sometimes a silly approach is the best approach. What I like about this video is that anyone can understand it, anyone will grasp the point.
We all can think of friends, relatives or coworkers we know who don't fully grasp the power of social media -- how it can improve our lives and our businesses. My father is a good example of someone who just doesn't get it. He looks at me in awe, for example, when I locate a restaurant on UrbanSpoon or Facebook in a matter of minutes and decide it would be a good choice for us based on customer reviews or the recommendations of friends who've eaten there.
Even my father would understand this video explanation of social media.
I can also think of small business owners I know who are slow adapters. When I share this video with them, they will finally 'get it.'
No comments:
Post a Comment